CAPABILITY & EXPERIENCE
- EMIR: initial development of the IR spectrograph for GRANTECAN.
- SALT HRS: initial development, with Stuart Barnes of Canterbury University [Christchurch, NZ],
of the High Resolution Spectrograph concept for the SALT facility in South Africa.
- HESP: concept development, with partners, of a high resolution spectrograph for the Indian Institute
of Astronomy's Hanle facility. This instrument was delivered and saw first light in early October 2015.
and STELES: instrumentation development
for the 4m SOAR telescope (Cerro Pachon, CHILE)
of the National Astronomical Institute of Brazil.
- CYCLOPS and GNOSIS: new instrumentation development for the AAT.
broadband spectrograph for the ANU 2.3 meter telescope at Siding Spring Mountain.
- GSAOI: new instrumentation development
for Gemini South managed by the Mount Stromlo Observatory.